Crossroads: Change in Rural America
This Smithsonian Institution Museum on Main Street traveling exhibition explores the roles our rural communities have played in shaping the American cultural landscape.
Help Georgia Humanities share more stories that move us and make us.
- January 30–February 1: Henry D. Green Symposium for the Decorative Arts (Athens)
- February 7: Georgia Humanities Symposium (Columbus)
- February 27–29: 4th Annual Ogeechee International History Film Festival (Statesboro)
- February 29: Trailblazing African American Women of Coastal Georgia (Darien)
- The Georgia Humanities Symposium is this Friday, Feb. 7, at @museumcolumbus ! Many thanks to our friends at the… https://t.co/glcStTIyVr 2 weeks ago
- RT @WillsonCenter : [The Georgia Incarceration Performance Project] begins its run of performances @SpelmanCollege Feb. 8. @UGATheatre @UGAF … 3 weeks ago
- Don't forget! The deadline for submissions for the Lillian Smith Book Awards is 10 days away. Mark your calendars f… https://t.co/yhQts4Vsck 4 weeks ago
- RT @LES_Center : The deadline for the 2020 Lillian Smith Book Awards is fast approaching. It is January 31, 2020. @GaCntr4TheBook @gahumanit … 1 month ago