Crossroads: Change in Rural America
This Smithsonian Institution Museum on Main Street traveling exhibition explores the roles our rural communities have played in shaping the American cultural landscape.
Help Georgia Humanities share more stories that move us and make us.
- January 30–February 1: Henry D. Green Symposium for the Decorative Arts (Athens)
- February 27–29: 4th Annual Ogeechee International History Film Festival (Statesboro)
- February 29: Trailblazing African American Women of Coastal Georgia (Darien)
- RT @WillsonCenter : [The Georgia Incarceration Performance Project] begins its run of performances @SpelmanCollege Feb. 8. @UGATheatre @UGAF … 4 days ago
- Don't forget! The deadline for submissions for the Lillian Smith Book Awards is 10 days away. Mark your calendars f… https://t.co/yhQts4Vsck 1 week ago
- RT @LES_Center : The deadline for the 2020 Lillian Smith Book Awards is fast approaching. It is January 31, 2020. @GaCntr4TheBook @gahumanit … 2 weeks ago
- Today's the day—Georgia Gives Day! Help Georgia Humanities share more stories that move us and make us:… https://t.co/NTo7ewu2Tm 2 months ago